Hotel Bellecote, Montchavin la Plagne
Hotel Bellecote has breath-taking views across to Mont Blanc. It is just 20m from the lifts.
Hotel Bellecote is situated just 20 metres away from the cable-car and right in the heart of Montchavin. This newly renovated, traditional family run 3* hotel is in an excellent location for the slopes. It gives you the opportunity to enjoy village life while being linked into the fantastic Paradiski area. The hotel features 29 rooms sleeping between 2 and 5 people, as well as 5 suites, making it an ideal choice for families.
- Lounge area with satellite television and games corner.
- Relaxation centre with sauna, hamman and Jacuzzi (included in half-board).
- A beautician is available upon appointment for massage and beauty treatments (payable locally).
- New fitness room.
- Restaurant with a view of Mont Blanc, offering traditional French cuisine and Savoyard specialities every evening.
- Private underground car park 150m from hotel (9€ per day, payable locally).
- Bath or shower room and WC.
- LCD television and DVD player.
- Free WIFI access.
The hotel features 29 rooms sleeping between 2 and 5 people, as well as 5 suites.
Enquire now for latest availability and prices of Hotel Bellecote, Montchavin la Plagne.
Tel: 0207 590 1699.
Hotels in La Plagne have a Saturday changeover day when offering weekly packages. Your tour operator or the hotel itself will be able to assist with lift passes, ski school and ski hire.
We advise checking with your travel agent or tour operator whether your booking is financially protected. All holidays booked that include flights should be covered under the operators ATOL licence. Holidays that are booked without a flight are not covered by the ATOL scheme: they may or may not be covered separately by the operator or agent.