Hotel Club Les Sittelles, Plagne Montalbert
In the centre of Plagne Montalbert (1,350m), Hotel Club Les Sittelles is 50m from the slopes. Kids Clubs make it great for families.
Situated at the centre of Plagne Montalbert, 50m from the piste and 200m from the ski lifts, Les Sittelles is an ideal choice for families. The hotel has 97 rooms accommodating 2-6 people each, all with large balconies.
- Full-board buffet meals package with picnic lunch option available at no extra charge.
- Entertainment room.
- Bar with daytime and evening entertainment including shows, cabaret and karaoke evenings.
- Health and well-being area with jacuzzi, steam room and sauna, and massages available at a charge payable locally. Reserved for adults (18+yrs), pre-booking requested.
- “Snowy Getaway”: weekly outing under the stars (places limited – subject to weather conditions).
- WIFI in communal areas.
- Outdoor parking available.
- Secure Ski storage.
- Bathroom and WC.
- Flat screen HD TV.
The hotel has 97 rooms accommodating 2-6 people, all with large balconies.
Toddlers Club Les Poupons (18 months – 4 years). Bookable for 5 or 6 full days with meal or half days. Club is available at an additional cost.
Mini Club Les Champions (from 4 -12 years). Bookable for 5 days outside of French school holidays or 6 days during French school holidays including meal (children are accompanied by staff to ski school). Included in price.
During the French school holidays, Teen Club Les Aiglons (from 12-17 years) offers activities and entertainment. Included in price.
Enquire now for latest availability and prices of Hotel Club Les Sittelles, Plagne Montalbert.
Tel: 0207 590 1699.
Hotels in La Plagne have a Saturday changeover day when offering weekly packages. Your tour operator or the hotel itself will be able to assist with lift passes, ski school and ski hire.
We advise checking with your travel agent or tour operator whether your booking is financially protected. All holidays booked that include flights should be covered under the operators ATOL licence. Holidays that are booked without a flight are not covered by the ATOL scheme: they may or may not be covered separately by the operator or agent.