Hotel Mercure, Belle Plagne
Hotel Mercure has breath-taking views and superb ski access to the slopes of Belle Plagne.
Hotel Mercure Belle Plagne 2100 has breathtaking views of the La Plagne Mountains. It is conveniently located in the heart of Belle Plagne, close to the entrance to the Roche de Mio cable car and has direct access to the ski runs. There are 136 rooms spread over 7 floors, all of which have been recently renovated.
- Piano bar “La Luge” with evening entertainment and fire place.
- Sun terrace.
- Restaurant La Grange, which has panoramic views over the slopes and offers a buffet breakfast.
- Fully renovated spa for guests to use (charge payable locally).
- Covered parking is available subject to availability at approximately 88€ per week.
- The “Babou” club, which is available for children aged four to twelve years during the French school holidays. Supplement payable.
- Doorstep skiing.
- Bathroom and WC.
- Satellite TV.
Sleeps two adults and a child (aged up to 12 years) with one double bed and an additional bed for the child.
Superior Balcony room (south facing)
Sleeps a maximum of three persons: two adults and either a third adult or a child.
Enquire now for latest availability and prices of Hotel Mercure, Belle Plagne.
Tel: 0207 590 1699.
Hotels in La Plagne have a Saturday changeover day when offering weekly packages. Your tour operator or the hotel itself will be able to assist with lift passes, ski school and ski hire.
We advise checking with your travel agent or tour operator whether your booking is financially protected. All holidays booked that include flights should be covered under the operators ATOL licence. Holidays that are booked without a flight are not covered by the ATOL scheme: they may or may not be covered separately by the operator or agent.